skip to Main Content

K-1 Visa

The K-1 visa, commonly known as the fiancé visa, allows the engaged partner of a U.S. citizen to enter the United States, get married within 90 days of arrival and soon after apply for an Adjustment of Status. To qualify…

Read More
Back To Top