skip to Main Content

k1 Visa Lawyer & Business Visas in South Florida


H1-B Temporary Specialty Worker

The H-1B visa classification allows a foreign worker to enter the U.S. temporarily for the purpose...
read more

H-2A Agriculture Worker Visa

The H-2A Visa allows foreign workers entry to the U.S. to work in agriculture. The H-2A visa is not self-petitioned. Employers must apply...
read more

H-2B Seasonal Worker Visa

While only a few H-2B Visas are issued each year, the visa is nonetheless useful. The H-2B visa enables U.S. businesses and agents...
read more

H3 Trainee Visa

The H-3 Visa is specifically designed to enable you to train in the U.S. in almost any discipline. USCIS calls this loose classification...
read more

E-1 Treaty Traders

The Treaty Trader (E-1) Visa is the result of an agreements between the U.S. and certain other nations regarding commerce...
read more

E-2 Treaty Investors

The Treaty Investor (E-2) Visa is a non-immigrant visa based around treaty agreements the U.S. maintains between certain countries...
read more

L-1 Intra-company Transferee

L-1 Intra-company business visa allows managers, executives and specialized knowledge employees to transfer from a foreign company...
read more

O-1 For Aliens Of Extraordinary Abilities

The O-1 visa is a temporary work visa available to foreign nationals who have “extraordinary ability...
read more

O-2 Support Personnel of O-1 Visa Holders

O-2 visas are offered to support personnel of O1 Visa holders in the fields of athletics, entertainment...
read more

P-1 Outstanding Athletes, Athletes Team & Entertainment Companies

P-1 visas are issued to certain entertainers, circus artists,..
read more

P-2 Reciprocal Exchange Programs

P-2 Visas are issued to artists or entertainers, individually or as a group entering the U.S. as a part...
read more

P-3 Culturally Unique Groups

P-3 classification can be given to artists or entertainers who are coming to the U.S. individually or as a group to develop, interpret...
read more

R-1 Religious Worker Visa

The R-1 Visa enables religious workers to temporarily enter the United States. A religious vocation is defined as a calling to religious life...
read more

TN-1 Visa

Under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), certain citizens of Canada and Mexico are eligible to enter the U.S. under...
read more

TN-2 Visa

Under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), certain citizens of Canada and Mexico are eligible to enter the U.S. under...
read more

Change or Extension Of Visa Status

Applying for a change of status provides permission to foreigners with a non-immigrant visa in the United States to change status to another...
read more

Permanent Foreign Labor Certification

A Permanent Foreign Labor Certification from the Department of Labor (DOL) allows...
read more
Back To Top