Call Now To Schedule Your Consultation: (954) 306-6921

Select Page

H-2A Agriculture Worker Visa

The H-2A Visa allows foreign workers entry to the U.S. to work in agriculture. The H-2A visa is not self-petitioned. Employers must apply on behalf of their employees. The employer can be self-employed, a partnership, corporation or agricultural association. An agent may also apply on behalf of the employer.

Workers’ spouses and unmarried children under the age of 21 are allowed to join them in the U.S. under H-4 status. Dependents are not permitted to work, unless they personally qualify for a work visa.

Get Help Now

Click Here