Carlos E. Sandoval, Esq.
“Mr. Sandoval and his team are very helpful, pleasant, and thorough. They helped me every step of the way with providing the right paper work, checklists, and guidance.”
“Mr. Sandoval is an excellent Attorney my husband and I are very satisfied with his services, I would recommend him to any one.” – Mauricio T.
“Carlos E. Sandoval is a professional lawyer, He help my husband to get his green card it was complicated but lawyer did in lest than six months.”
I endorse this lawyer. Mr. Sandoval is a top-notch lawyer and is highly respected in the legal community. – Glen K.
Attorney Carlos E Sandoval is a frequent contributor to Avvo and is knowledgeable and experienced in immigration law. I endorse this attorney.
– K. Jairam
I endorse this lawyer. He is talented and knowledgeable in the area of US Immigration law. He is also a trusted member of the bar and a frequent Avvo contributor. – Michael S.
Carlos E. Sandoval, named by both clients and peers as one of the top immigration attorneys in South Florida, is the founder of this firm. Carlos was born in Colombia and he immigrated to the Unites States in 1996, where he settled in the city of Miami. Carlos received his bachelor’s degree with high honors from Florida International University with a major in International Relations and a minor is sociology. Later he received his law degree with honors from the University of Florida and a certificate in International law. Carlos is a member of the Florida Bar, the American Immigration Lawyers Association and is licensed to practice law by the Supreme Court and the Federal Court for the Southern District of Florida.
- Assistant to NAFTA panelist in dispute between the United States and Mexico
- Chair of Immigration Department – Saban and Solomon, PLLC
- Corporate Associate – Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Certified Legal Intern – Virgil Hawkins Family Law Clinic
- Judicial Extern – Eighth Circuit Court
Professional and Civic Activities:
- Member of American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Philanthropy Chair – American Bar Association Law Student Division
- Member – Florida Journal of International Law
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Pro-Bono Certificate
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Book Award Recipient – International Litigation and Arbitration
- Member – Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society
- Spanish / English
- Member of the Florida Bar