skip to Main Content

P-3 classification can be given to artists or entertainers who are coming to the U.S. individually or as a group to develop, interpret, coach or teach a unique or traditional ethnic, folk, cultural, musical, theatrical or artistic performance or presentation. The person must be coming to the U.S. to participate in a cultural event that will further the understanding or development of his or her art form.

Essential personnel of P-3 artists and entertainers can also obtain P-3 visas. Your spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21 are permitted to accompany you to the United States, under a P-4 status. P-4 visa holders are not allowed to work, but may attend schools or colleges.

Back To Top