skip to Main Content

P-2 Visas are issued to artists or entertainers, individually or as a group entering the U.S. as a part of a reciprocal exchange program. There should be two organizations involved in this exchange program: one in the U.S. and one abroad. Essential support personnel of P-2 artists or entertainers can also obtain P-2 visas.

Your spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21 are permitted to accompany you to the United States, under P-4 status. P-4 visa holders are not allowed to work without being granted permission.

Back To Top