President Biden entered an executive order to promote Naturalization and directed the various agencies in charge to remove the obstacles associated with this process and restore the legal immigration process. They must respond with a plan outlining the steps to take within 90 days of entering this order. Among the specific points to improve are:
- Eliminate barriers and improve the current process: including a full application review, fingerprints, civics exam and criminal record check.
- Substantial reduction in processing times
- Make the process more affordable by possibly reducing the application fee or restoring the fee waiver.
- Facilitate citizenship to those born abroad or members of the armed forces and
- Review of policies and practices to revoke citizenship or passport.
To determine if you qualify to apply for citizenship, please contact us at 954-306-6921 or click here https://www.carlosesandoval.com/contact-us/