Call Now To Schedule Your Consultation: (954) 306-6921

Select Page

Fiance visa

Fiance visa (to) the nonimmigrant K-1 is for foreign fiance of a citizen of the United States (USA) The K-1 visa allows promised foreign citizens traveling to the United States and marry your sponsor citizen of the U.S. within 90 days of your arrival. The foreign citizen must then apply for adjustment of status to permanent resident (LPR) with the (DHS) Department of Homeland Security’s citizenship and Immigration USA (USCIS). Due to a fiance Visa entitles its holder to immigrate to the United States. and married to a citizen of the United States. shortly after his arrival to the United States, the fiance must meet some of the requirements of the immigrant visa. The eligible children of K-1 visa applicants receive visas K-2.

Consigue ayuda ahora

haga clic aquí